Dear Cedarwood Families and Community Members,
Welcome to our website! Cedarwood Elementary School is a high-achieving school located in rural Northern California. It offers a kindergarten through sixth grade (K-6) standards-based, engaging, meaningful, and rigorous education, combined with traditional events. As we embark on this journey together, you need to know:
Our staff has three core beliefs that guide everything we do with our students:
- All students belong to all of us.
- Staff will work as a unified team to ensure success for students, parents, and fellow staff members.
- Kindness, honesty, and respect underscore our words and actions.
We share the following beliefs about learning:
- All students can and will learn. We recognize the different rates and learning styles of individuals.
- Success is a motivator and will be recognized and praised.
- Learning needs to be meaningful and relevant.
Remember, it is our belief that that our strength comes from our community, our staff, and our administration who share a common vision for the children we raise. Therefore, we extend a special, yearlong invitation to our families to join us at school activities and events whenever possible. We value your involvement and support in your child’s education! Your active participation is key to the success of our young Cubs during their school years. You can join our School Site Council, PTO, LCAP meetings, classroom volunteers, and other activities taking place throughout the year. Also, remember to check this site regularly for the latest school information and up and coming events.
We look forward to our continued work together, building our students an excellent educational experience!
The Cedarwood Super Staff