Welcome to our website! Cedarwood Elementary School is a high-achieving school located in rural Northern California. It offers a kindergarten through sixth grade (K-6) standards-based, engaging, meaningful, and rigorous education, combined with traditional events. As we embark on this journey together, you need to know:
Our staff has three core beliefs that guide everything we do with our students:
- All students belong to all of us.
- Staff will work as a unified team to ensure success for students, parents, and fellow staff members.
- Kindness, honesty, and respect underscore our words and actions.
We share the following beliefs about learning:
- All students can and will learn. We recognize the different rates and learning styles of individuals.
- Success is a motivator and will be recognized and praised.
- Learning needs to be meaningful and relevant.
No. of Students: being updated
- Library/media center
- Multipurpose room/cafeteria
- Health room
- Computer lab
- TK/Kindergarten playground
- Grade 1-5 playground
- Soccer field
- 2 backstops
- Basketball hoops
- Fenced garden/nature area
- Fenced perimeter
- Staff and visitor parking
- Title I
- Resource Specialist Program (RSP)
- Speech and Language
Safe Schools Plan
Our school disaster plan includes emergency procedures in case of:
- Traumatic Incidents
- Imminent Danger—Code Red
- Evacuation/ Relocation
- Civil Defense/Disorder
- Bomb Threat/ Bomb Emergency
- Chemical Spill
- Crime in Progress
Your children are surrounded daily by professionals who have dedicated their lives to helping their students. In the event of an emergency, you can count on these caring individuals to keep your children secure.
In most incidents, public safety and emergency management personnel will play a critical role in identifying the specific nature, cause, and extent of the emergency, as will provide guidance to administrators on the appropriate response steps.
If you have questions about your child's safety and school support responses, please contact your principal. Your understanding, support, and cooperation are vital as we take these precautionary actions on behalf of our students.
School Accountability Report Card
- description of facilities
- special programs
- academic and test data
- teacher/staff information
- school safety
- fiscal data